Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings Historic State Park
Essential Eligibility Criteria
Guided Walk through the Rawlings Historic House
In order to participate in this program, one:
- Must have the ability to traverse a mix of uneven terrain, including grass and sand, independently or with the assistance of a companion for approximately 100 feet.
- Must have the ability to ascend three steps or a steep, non-ADA ramp (in process of replacing) with or without the assistance of a companion.
- Must be able to move or be still on hardwood floors with or without the assistance of a companion for 30-45 minutes. Total weight limits are in the process of being developed.
- Must have the ability to tolerate the seasonal temperatures, unmitigated by heat or air conditioning for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Must have the ability to follow verbal and or visual instructions and interpretive information with or without the assistance of a companion.