Collier-Seminole State Park
About Collier-Seminole State Park
A NOTE FROM THE MANAGER
Florida fall weather is upon us and now is the perfect time to come explore our trails. The rains have subsided and the water levels are beginning to drop so that means more critters on the move. Why not come out and see whats moving around in the woods and on the river? We offer hiking and biking trails, a canoe trail, and picnic areas. And the fishing is pretty good right now too. Come experience the lively everglades, it's like no place else.
Note: Our activities room is open for use, however the restrooms adjacent are being remodeled for ADA accommodations and are closed until further notice. We hope to have them back in service soon. Sorry for any inconvenience.
- Collier-Seminole State Park is located on U.S. 41, eight miles south of County Road 951 (Collier Boulevard).
- From Tampa on I-75 South, take exit 101 (state Road 951 & state Road 84) and turn right. Follow state Road 951 to U.S. 41. Turn left on US 41 and the Collier-Seminole State Park will be eight miles on the right, just past county Road 92.
- Going west from Fort Lauderdale, take exit 80 (state Road 29), go south to 41 and turn right. Follow 41 for about 15 miles, and the Collier-Seminole State Park will be on your left.
- For forms, information and benefits of volunteering visit Get Involved.
- Friends of Collier-Seminole State Park,Inc.
20200 East Tamiami Trail, Naples, FL, 34114
For more information, please call (239) 394-3397