Collier-Seminole State Park
About Collier-Seminole State Park
A NOTE FROM THE MANAGER
If you want to see the Everglades environment in some of the most beautiful weather in the country then get yourself out to Collier-Seminole State Park poste-haste. Now is a perfect time to come enjoy the river either by a guided canoe tour which is operated by the Friends of Collier-Seminole State Park, in a rented canoe, or now, by paddleboard. We also have hiking trails and a bike trail and critters of all sorts being spotted by watchful visitors. Our boat basin is now the home of Collier-Seminole Nature Tours offering kayak rentals, kayak fishing rentals, paddleboards and pole boat tours.
Our campground renovation has been postponed until April so we still offer campsites on a first come, first served basis. There is still plenty of season left before the rains come and the beauty and solitude to be found here is unmatched. We are working constantly to improve our facilities and operations so you may enjoy "The Real Florida" as it should be seen. See you here soon.
- Collier-Seminole State Park is located on U.S. 41, eight miles south of County Road 951 (Collier Boulevard).
- From Tampa on I-75 South, take exit 101 (state Road 951 & state Road 84) and turn right. Follow state Road 951 to U.S. 41. Turn left on US 41 and the Collier-Seminole State Park will be eight miles on the right, just past county Road 92.
- Going west from Fort Lauderdale, take exit 80 (state Road 29), go south to 41 and turn right. Follow 41 for about 15 miles, and the Collier-Seminole State Park will be on your left.
- For forms, information and benefits of volunteering visit Get Involved.
- Friends of Collier-Seminole State Park,Inc.
20200 East Tamiami Trail, Naples, FL, 34114
For more information, please call (239) 394-3397