Collier-Seminole State Park
About Collier-Seminole State Park
A NOTE FROM THE MANAGER
The kids are back in school and summer inches towards the fall relief we all look forward to but there is still plenty of time to get out and experience "The Real Florida" at Collier-Seminole State Park. In many respects it doesn't get any "realer" than this park. There are numerous kinds of wildlife to be seen if you find the right spots to observe them. No other park offers the variety of native and endangered Florida wildlife than here. Bring your camera and submit your wildlife photographs at the ranger station so we can display it on our "seen it in the park" bulletin board. Our impending campground construction has yet to commence so we still have camping on a first come first serve basis (sorry, no reservations are being taken at this time). Come on out and enjoy nature at its finest before the seasonal crowds arrive.
- Collier-Seminole State Park is located on U.S. 41, eight miles south of County Road 951 (Collier Boulevard).
- From Tampa on I-75 South, take exit 101 (state Road 951 & state Road 84) and turn right. Follow state Road 951 to U.S. 41. Turn left on US 41 and the Collier-Seminole State Park will be eight miles on the right, just past county Road 92.
- Going west from Fort Lauderdale, take exit 80 (state Road 29), go south to 41 and turn right. Follow 41 for about 15 miles, and the Collier-Seminole State Park will be on your left.
- For forms, information and benefits of volunteering visit Get Involved.
- Friends of Collier-Seminole State Park,Inc.
20200 East Tamiami Trail, Naples, FL, 34114
For more information, please call (239) 394-3397