Collier-Seminole State Park
About Collier-Seminole State Park
A NOTE FROM THE MANAGER
If you miss this excellent time of year to come explore the trails and river at Collier-Seminole State Park you are passing up an ideal opportunitiy to see wildlife and enjoy the quiet and solitude of the Everglades and mangrove forests of SW Florida. We offer 3 hiking trails of varying difficulty and length and gulf access on the Blackwater River. Come rent a canoe for a couple hours or for the day from the park ranger station. If you are looking for adventure come visit our new park concession, Collier-Seminole Nature Tours, who offer kayak fishing and kayak rentals, they also provide guided kayak fishing excursions. Also they feature paddleboarding on the river and will offer brief instruction upon rental. Their most unique offering is a guided pole boat tour that you can enjoy while letting them do all the work. Whatever your preference is you should come explore what we have to offer and see the "Real Florida" the way it should be seen, up close and personal. See you soon. KirbyTourism & Event Planning Internship Opportunity
- Collier-Seminole State Park is located on U.S. 41, eight miles south of County Road 951 (Collier Boulevard).
- From Tampa on I-75 South, take exit 101 (state Road 951 & state Road 84) and turn right. Follow state Road 951 to U.S. 41. Turn left on US 41 and the Collier-Seminole State Park will be eight miles on the right, just past county Road 92.
- Going west from Fort Lauderdale, take exit 80 (state Road 29), go south to 41 and turn right. Follow 41 for about 15 miles, and the Collier-Seminole State Park will be on your left.
- For forms, information and benefits of volunteering visit Get Involved.
- Friends of Collier-Seminole State Park,Inc.
20200 East Tamiami Trail, Naples, FL, 34114
For more information, please call (239) 394-3397