Collier-Seminole State Park
About Collier-Seminole State Park
A NOTE FROM THE MANAGER
Thanks for checking out our park website. You will find several trails and abundant wildlife here at Collier-Seminole State Park and easy access to other public lands and the 10,000 Islands vicinity. The spring months are gorgeous here with the cypress trees breaking out in new foliage and the wading birds stoically hunting small morsels in the shallows. The winter crowds are starting to disperse and accessiblilty to most areas is at its peak as the rains have not muddied up the grounds yet. Why not come out for a picnic and hike or better yet come for the weekend and camp with us and explore the greater Big Cypress region of the Everglades.
Note: Our activities room is undergoing improvement and will be closed until further notice. All programs scheduled for that area have been cancelled. Sorry for any inconvenience.
- Collier-Seminole State Park is located on U.S. 41, eight miles south of County Road 951 (Collier Boulevard).
- From Tampa on I-75 South, take exit 101 (state Road 951 & state Road 84) and turn right. Follow state Road 951 to U.S. 41. Turn left on US 41 and the Collier-Seminole State Park will be eight miles on the right, just past county Road 92.
- Going west from Fort Lauderdale, take exit 80 (state Road 29), go south to 41 and turn right. Follow 41 for about 15 miles, and the Collier-Seminole State Park will be on your left.
- For forms, information and benefits of volunteering visit Get Involved.
- Friends of Collier-Seminole State Park,Inc.
20200 East Tamiami Trail, Naples, FL, 34114
For more information, please call (239) 394-3397.