Camp Helen State Park
About Camp Helen State Park
A NOTE FROM THE MANAGER
Truly a hidden gem, Camp Helen is a beautiful daytime getaway destination. With its long and unique history, Camp Helen is sure to appeal to everyone.
Visit the lodge and relax in the rocking chairs as you look at Lake Powell, a rare coastal dune lake. Learn stories about the park's history or share some of your own. Visit the Visitor's Center and enjoy photos and memorabilia from the park's past, as well as wildlife displays! Enjoy a nice stroll down the nature trail, or simply take time to enjoy a walk on the beach. Camp Helen is also a great fishing spot, so bring your gear!
If you are interested in taking part in our volunteer program, come anytime to get more information. To learn more about joining the Friends of Camp Helen please e-mail email@example.com or pick up an application in our Visitor's Center!
Camp Helen has had a long and varied history, come experience a piece of it! We look forward to seeing you! Please come and enjoy the Real Florida.
- Camp Helen State Park is located west of Panama City Beach on U.S. 98 at the west end of the Phillips Inlet bridge, just inside Bay County. The entrance is South of U.S. Hwy 98 and approximately six miles west of State Road 79.
- For forms, information and benefits of volunteering visit Get Involved.
- Friends of Camp Helen State Park, Inc.
23951 Panama City Beach Parkway
Panama City Beach, Fl. 32413
- Florida State Parks Pet Policy
- Pets are not permitted on the beach.